We all want our customers to feel valued and welcome. Excellent customer service will keep customers loyal, returning and referring you to friends and family.
Here are five practical customer service tips that will keep your customers happy and your business successful.
- Give customers a warm greeting
Greeting customers with a smile and a hello. Many customers come to you because you are the professional with the knowledge and can sometimes be a little nervous about what they want. A warm tone often puts customers at ease and forms trust. This also applies when you are on the phone.
- Build rapport
Make it your priority to establish a connection with each customer. Chat to them about their family or job and discuss topics you have in common. Try to build a relationship with your customers so they will feel loyal to your flower shop.
- Be proactive
If a customer tells you they want to order an anniversary flower arrangement, don’t simply ask them what they would like. This is your chance to impress them. By using Strelitzia you can have all of their past orders to hand, know the flowers they ordered for their wedding and much more. Having all of this information accessible will really impress your clients and make them feel like you really know them.
- Adapt to change with patience
Customers often change their mind at the last minute and ask for substitutions. It can be frustrating, but be patient. Don’t worry about re-writing orders, if customers change their mind. Just open their original Strelitzia order, make the changes you need and press print. We even have the invoicing covered!
- Always say thank you
We get that customers can sometimes be difficult, which is why Strelitzia was built to make the other jobs easy! Strelitzia even lets you thank customers by letting you add in discount codes onto their email receipt for their next order. All about balance – right?!
Benefits of Strelitzia and making customer service a priority:
- Increased customer loyalty
- More referrals
- More sales
- Your business gains a competitive edge
- Strelitzia makes it so quick to take an order. In a world where everyone has hundreds of things to do at once, Strelitzia means that you’ve taken your customer’s order in less than 5 mins, and they’re onto the next job!
- Emails: Everyone expects an email receipt these days, and with Strelitzia, you can do it instantly. Once the order has been delivered, you can automatically send a delivery confirmation email and if you’re crafty, add a discount for the next order they place.